SCOPE AND CONSENT
LUÍS ONOFRE (“Luís Onofre”, “our”, “we”, or ” us”) is registered in Portugal with the company number 510252525. The term “you” refers to the “user” or “viewer” of our website.
As indicated in the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, LUÍS ONOFRE manages the Website’s online store, which involves managing activities such as processing orders, delivering products, and processing returns as well as other activities necessary to facilitate the sale of products via the Website. To perform these activities, LUÍS ONOFRE may process users’ information (including name, address, and credit card information).
This information may be integrated with further personal information collected also in our stores.
COLLECTION OF DATA
A user can browse the Website without telling us who he/she is or revealing any personal information about himself/herself. If a user chooses to provide us with personal information (e.g., in connection with the use of the services and features offered through the Website), however, then he/she is no longer anonymous to us.
We collect the following types of information (collectively “Data”) in order to provide users with the use of and access to the Website and/or the services and features offered through the Website as well as to help us personalize and improve users’ experiences on the Website:
2.Information provided voluntarily by users: users may provide personal information to us voluntarily, such as when contacting us (e.g., via email), interacting with the Website’s features, making requests for services offered through the Website, completing forms to access protected sections of the Website, and purchasing products through the online store. The personal information voluntarily provided by users may include, but is not limited to, name, gender, email address, phone number, address, financial information (such as credit card and/or bank account numbers), as well as shipping, billing, and other information that users provide to purchase products through the Website and any other personal information that we may ask users to provide to use our services.
The Website uses certain tools, such as cookies, to automatically collect Data. A cookie is a small text file that is used to store information on a user’s Internet browser or a user’s computer’s hard drive when the user visits a website, such as the Website. A cookie does not contain information that identifies a person, but it allows for the linking of a user’s computer to the information provided by the user on the Website (such as, for example, linking a user’s IP address and other information about the user’s experience on the Website to his/her preferences expressed while choosing services and purchasing products offered through the Website). Cookies are disseminated by servers and no one may gain access to information contained therein. The information stored in cookies is gathered directly and automatically by the Website and is processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
LUÍS ONOFRE uses the following types of cookies:
1. STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the Site. Without these cookies, services offered by the Site (such as use of the shopping bag or access to your order history) cannot be provided.
2. ANALYTICAL COOKIES. These cookies are used to measure and analyse how the visitors use the Site (for example site traffic, total sales through the Site, the pages visitors go to most often and pages from which the visitors get error messages) in order to continuously improve the Site and the shopping experiences through the Site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregate and in an anonymous form (even if passed onto third parties) and are not enable to identify you.
3. FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES. These cookies are not necessary for the functioning of the Site but allow the Site to remember the choices and/or the preferences (such as your username, language or the region you are located) in order to offer you some advanced, simplified and personalized features.
5. THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS. Please note that if you share content from the Site through third parties websites (i.e. social networking websites) you may be sent cookies from these websites, and you activity on our Website becomes subject to the privacy policies of those other websites/services. LUÍS ONOFRE does not control the setting of such cookies and encourage you to refer to the relevant third parties website for more information about their cookies and how to manage them, as well as their privacy policies and how they handle information to which they gain access as a result of your decision to log into our Website using your social media credentials. You can, at any time, disable cookies or delete cookies already on your device by selecting the appropriate setting on your internet browser. Information on deleting or controlling cookies are available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting the Site cookies or disabling future cookies you may impede some functionalities of the Site or your possibility to interact with the Site.
Users may be required to provide certain Data to us to create an account on the Website and to access the services and features offered through the Website, including the online store and the relevant e-commerce services. Failure to provide Data to us may prevent a user from accessing and using the services and features offered through the Website.
The provision of Data to us for marketing purposes is always voluntary and optional. In the event a user elects to not provide Data to us for marketing purposes, that choice will have no effect on the user’s ability to use the services and features offered through the Website.
USE OF DATA
LUÍS ONOFRE may use Data for the following purposes:
1. to manage and improve the Website and the services we provide through the Website, such as by better tailoring our content to our users’ needs and preferences;
2. to manage the security of the Website and Data collected via the Website;to provide the e-commerce services offered through the Website;
3. to provide other services requested by users, as described when we collect the Data;
4. to prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law, and other misuse of the Website, and to enforce our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and General Terms and Conditions of Use;
5. for market research and statistical processing;
6. to contact users for other purposes authorized by law.
Furthermore, with a user’s freely given consent, LUÍS ONOFRE may also use Data to create individual or group profiles (user profiling) and for marketing purposes, notably to send to users-via newsletters, emails, or text messages-information and updates on LUÍS ONOFRE products or initiatives, offers, exclusive sales, promotional campaigns, and events and shows organized by LUÍS ONOFRE or in which LUÍS ONOFRE takes part, including invitations to those events and shows. To opt-out of receiving marketing messages from us, see the User’s Choice sections below.
We do not share users’ Data to third parties for their marketing purposes without users’ explicit consent. We may combine users’ Data with information we collect from other sources and use it to improve and personalize our advertising and marketing to users.
STORING AND PROTECTING DATA
We protect users’ Data by using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access controls. Please understand, however, that no system is perfect or can guarantee that unauthorized access or theft might not occur.
DATA COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Data will be accessible by LUÍS ONOFRE personnel, including employees and external contractors.
We may also share users’ Data with:
1. Professionals, independent consultants, credit bureaus, banks, financial institutions, and other third parties that LUÍS ONOFRE may rely on for the performance of technical and organizational services, including service providers under contract that help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, Website operations, payment services, shipments, fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs);
2. Other third parties with which users explicitly ask that we share their Data (or where users have otherwise explicitly been notified of and have consented to the sharing of their Data with a particular third party when using a specific service);
3. Law enforcement or regulatory agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity through the Website that may expose us and/or the user to legal liability; and
The aforementioned third parties that may receive users’ Data will process that Data for the same purposes as specified above and in accordance with applicable law. LUÍS ONOFRE will retain a list of the third parties with which Data is shared, which will be available upon request.
Users are entitled to obtain, at any time, a copy of their personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, users may have their personal information deleted, corrected, amended, or completed. To do so, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Users may revoke, at any time, consent to the delivery of commercial and promotional material via email by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in every commercial communication sent by LUÍS ONOFRE.
The Website is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
LUÍS ONOFRE works with customs authorities, law enforcement and legal representatives globally in an effort to prevent the sale of counterfeit LUÍS ONOFRE products, both online and offline. To avoid the risk of purchasing counterfeit products, it is best to buy only from an official LUÍS ONOFRE e-commerce website, an official LUÍS ONOFRE retail store, or an authorized department store, retailer or e-tailer that you know to be reputable. To report counterfeits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our customer care team email@example.com if you have any questions about our privacy statement.